On August 7th, Ariana Grande and her friend Zach Sang have hosted a Sweetener slumber party for 18 fans in Los Angeles, sponsored by Bkstg. Here’s what we know from the night.
- Ariana played many songs from Sweetener for the fans, which will be shared to us soon as well
- The whole session was filmed by Alfredo, as an interview was recorded for Zach Sang’s radio show
- Ariana took photos with fans, as well as Snapchats
- She has done more stuff with James Corden than just a Carpool Karaoke
- Pharrell, Alfredo, and Dalina have all paid a visit to the fans
- Ariana called Pete Davidson to talk to the fans. A fan said his contact name was somewhere in the lines of “the boy who dreams” since Pete rarely dreams until the day he met Ariana.
last night …… you’re such a dream to me 🌫
nine days pic.twitter.com/nxkRzx2573
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) August 8, 2018