Cat is trying to do her homework on a news story, but she hates the news. Then she decides to let Sam and Dice do her homework. Sam ripped a guy’s steering wheel out of his car after the guy ticked her off. Sam, Cat, and Dice then discover a website that sends different items with a flying drone. [toggle title=”Plot”] Sam, Cat, and Dice are looking out at different doors in the apartment trying to find their drone. Then Nona comes in and asks Cat where the fire is. Cat sent Nona a text that said a fire was in their apartment. They explain to Nona about their drone and Sam and Nona spray Dice with the fire extinguisher Nona brought. The four then hear the drone and look out their door, but don’t see anything and look out the other doorway. They see the drone and it crashes through their window. Sam & Cat are happy their stuff came. The next day, Sam & Cat are arguing with a man about their broken window and then a guy from the drone company comes in and notices Sam & Cat’s broken window and offers them a full month of free drones dropping off any items they want and the man too. Sam & Cat are later getting lots of packages from lots of drones while Nona is babysitting their baby. Nona is annoyed with Sam & Cat’s obsession with the drones. Sam is packing a item she wants to get refunded. Cat agrees to put it on their doorstep while Nona wants Cat with come with her to drop the baby off with the mother. Cat drops of the package off at their door and Nona drops the baby next to the package and goes to get something she forgot for the baby and Cat has to pee. The drone then comes and mistakenly picks up the baby carriage instead of the package. Nona comes out and sees the carriage gone and looks up at the sky and sees the drone taking away the baby and she screams. Cat and Nona are calling the drone company about the drone picking up the baby while Sam is calling Tubba Chicken for spicy chicken. Sam, Cat, and Nona decide to go to the drone company and get the baby. At the company, they ask the same guy that was in their apartment about the baby and he reveals the drones mistakenly pick up the wrong things all the time, like babies, pets, and snakes, and wigs. They go to a room where the keep all the items mistakenly carried by the drones. Then Sam & Cat don’t remember which baby is the baby they were babysitting because there is at least 7 babies. Nona then comes up with an idea that the baby laughed when she fell down and that’s how they can find out which one is the right baby. Sam pushes Nona down and one of the babies laughs and they pick up that baby. Then Sam & Cat start to leave while Nona is still on the ground. One of the drones picks up Nona’s hair and rips it off her head. Sam & Cat laugh at Nona’s bald head. And the three go back home to eat chicken from Tubba Chicken. [/toggle] [toggle title=”FACTS”]
- We meet the building manager this episode.
- Cat grabbing her hair when the worker mentions the drones taking lady’s wigs may be a reference to how Ariana starting wearing a wig in #MagicATM.
- Zapathon Drones might be a reference to the upcoming Amazon Air drones.
- The title is a reference to the The Tramps song, Disco Inferno, as one of the lyrics of the song is Burn, Baby, Burn.
- Cat mentions Drake and Josh and references the episode “Two Idiots and a Baby”.
- Cat hates watching the news.
- Nona wears a wig.
- Cat mentions Drake & Josh as a show, while Crazy Steve from that show has been in SuperPsycho, and the show can be seen in the TV program in FavoriteShow.
- However, this kind of goof has often been seen in Dan’s shows since iCarly and Victorious, in which Dan’s pasts shows like Drake & Josh and Zoey 101 have been referred as shows by some ways, even though some characters from these shows have been in iCarly and Victorious.
- People threatening to punch Dice in the face for stuff that wasn’t his fault.
- Bang balls from “Brain Squeezers” returns.
- Cat hates watching the news, like in iCarly, Carly doesn’t watch the news.
- Dice is wearing a penny-tee.
Lil’ Sam & Cat Show
[youtube id=”uA6U3G5-w0A” width=”620″ height=”360″]
[youtube id=”0w-L7UnE7jk” width=”620″ height=”360″]
[youtube id=”ruwOAAIwfgA” width=”620″ height=”360″]